Explore this park:
- Showers, toilets and wash basins, with disabled access
- Dishwashing area with constant hot water
- Electric razor and hairdryer sockets
- Fresh water points
- Waste disposal, and Elsan points for chemical waste
- Launderette and ironing facility*
- Awning space*
- Dogs welcome (maximum of 2 per pitch)*
- Indoor pool complex with children's wet play area, splashzone, sauna & steam room
- Show lounge with entertainment
- Restaurant, bar, café & takeaway
- Indoor soft play areas for kids and toddlers
- Outdoor adventure play area
- Crazy golf
- Fresh water and beach fishing
- Tunstall beach
There are current no reviews available
Sand Le Mere Touring Park
Southfield Lane, Yorkshire, Tunstall, HU12 0JN
From Hull, follow the A63 and then the A1033 for 5.8 miles to School Road.
Turn right onto A1165 and at the roundabout take the first exit on to the A63.
Continue for 1 mile, and at the roundabout take the third exit onto A1033. Continue over 3 roundabouts. At the fourth roundabout, the first exit on to Staithes Rd. Follow Weghill Road to B1362. Take Daisy Hill Road, Fieldend Lane, Main Road, Burton Road and B1242 to Southfield Lane.